And He said unto them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature" - Mark 16:15












Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hello! Who am I & what am I thinking?!?

I have a TON on my mind so I HAD to create this blog... It is currently going on midnight here and I need to be up at 6am. So on that note - I will probably post my "real" first entry some other day.

I am not 'religious'. I am a Christian. Religion is man made. Christianity is God made. Religion is man's way to reach God. Christianity is God's way to reach man. In religion man shouts, "DO!" The cross of Christ shouts, "DONE!"...which leaves man with only with FAITH!

I have been studying on 5 of the Levitical Offerings and it one of the best studies EVER!! These 5 offerings (The Most Holy Offerings) back in Old Testament times looked to the Cross of Christ & it amazes me! Every little detail about the sacrifices looks towards Jesus. I love it! I can't wait to share!

Some topics I can't wait to 'blog' about? Where do I begin?

First of all... When someone says they 'believe in God' - what does that mean? The bible says even the demons 'believe'. Does that mean the demons are Christians? NO.  And so the word 'believe' needs to be examined first.

I want to express what the term, "Jesus and Him crucified" means. If you take a general poll... the answer you will get is, "Jesus died on the cross for our sins". This is true. BUT it only the begining of what He did for us!!!  Most of this will come from Romans chpt. 6 & 7.

I want to express what it means to BE IN CHRIST. This is one of the most important things I learned in the last couple of years. NOT knowing this makes a Christian... a miserable Christian. Most of this will come from Ephesians.

I also want to write about the differences between justification and condemnation. HUGE difference. Not understanding the difference makes a saved individual... a miserably saved individual. Many Christians have no joy and no peace because they do not understand this very important doctrine of justification! Romans 4 & 5.

I am eager to write about false doctrine since there is SO MUCH out in the world today. SO many false teachers & preachers leading people down the wrong path, it's sad. I believe this: If there was a hole in the main highway that lead down to a bottomless pit of fire... people would warn eachother!! "DON'T take highway '123'... You will fall in the hole & DIE!!"  This is how we Christians should deal with false doctrine. WARN others! We are to be "watchmen". (Ezek.)

I believe that the reason we see souls get saved, and then walk out the door of the church...never to see them again - is because they don't understand what it means to be JUSTIFIED -IN CHRIST-!!

There is sooo much more on my mind. I have been wanting to do this for soooo long. I am doing this for me, so if I have no followers - that is okay. I just have to get this all out of my head! Warning though: This is going to be an informative blog... but I regret to say, it will also be personal & opinionated & possible sarcasim might overflow from time to time. I LOVE reading & studying, however I am human and I do have issues with life... so this blog will also contain bits & peices of my daily life pleasures & struggles.

I will end this first entry with one of my favorite scriptures: 

"For the preaching of the cross is to them that are unsaved- foolishness; but unto US WHICH ARE SAVED- it is the POWER OF GOD"....Paul, inspired by the HOLY SPIRIT(1st cor. 1:18)

No comments: