And He said unto them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature" - Mark 16:15












Thursday, September 9, 2010

Friday Hopping

Hello to all my friends & hello  to anyone who is here visiting. I hope you enjoy it here & want to stay for a while! I will visit all who visit me, just leave me a comment & I will make my way over to your site  sometime during the weekend.
Have a great day!
mynewlifeasmom
Photobucket
New Friend Fridays
friday-follow badge

Trendy Treehouse Follow Me FridayBannerLifeasaWife BoostMyBlogFriday Only-The-Curious Here is a hop for blogs, facebook & twitter:

Free Hot Samples - Freebies

Five Question Friday:
 
{aka 5QF}
Rules:
You answer 5 questions & then link up!
So here I go…
 

1. Do you feel guilty spending money on yourself? YES!! WTHeck is wrong with me?!? There is sooo much I need (and want) but I never get because I feel sooo guilty, I would rather buy for the kids.


2. How well do you know your neighbors?  Not very well at all. We have lived  here a year now & I only really have talked to my neighbor across the street. I have wanted to get to know 2 others but they won’t give me the time of day. When I see them I stare at them hoping to make eye contact so that I can say ‘hi’… but they won’t even LOOK at me! How RUDE!


3. What age are you looking forward to being?  Oh GAWD! 29  again!


4. Do you get excited when the mail comes? Why?  No Friggin way!!! Bills? Would YOU be excited about bills?


5. What is your earliest childhood memory?  Hmmm… I really don’t have any memories from being really young. Maybe this one time when Santa came to our house. He came in through our basement door (through the garage) and brought me what I had asked for: a transistor radio. Yes. I am THAT old, lol.

 

Ok, that’s me.

Now it’s YOUR turn.

Head on over & participate :)

 

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Friday! Stopping by from NFF. Wow, have lots of fun hopping!!!

Unknown said...

Hi just calling by from your latest follower Via Saturday Blog hops. Love your Page. Great blog. www.jamarahcraftycreations.blogspot.com
Sarah.