And He said unto them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature" - Mark 16:15












Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday’s Life In HIm

Happy Monday Everyone!
I’m sorry I am so late at posting this, I’ve been so busy!
Who wants to join in “Monday’s Life In Him”?
It’s easy…
Just grab this button below & post it somewhere either on your blog post or on your main page.
Then…
Write a post about HIM (Jesus)
Sometimes I just post a verse,
sometimes I share a short story
or sometimes I write a short study.
Either way… Let’s spread His Word and His Love!
 

Here is what I have for today

I posted yesterday about our family’s Outdoor Photo Shoot. Since that task was over, today I was able to start looking for Christmas cards for one of the photos. I have 50 free cards coming from Shutterfly for doing a review for them… so I was on my search.

A lot of the cards I could have printed in them anything I wanted. Anything!

I wanted scripture.

I started thinking of all of the typical verses you always see on Christmas cards – but I wanted something different. This is what I found…

Luke 2:10-11

10 The angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I am bringing you good news that will be a great joy to all the people.11 Today your Savior was born in the town of David. He is Christ, the Lord.

That last verse makes me want to jump & shout!

Today your Savior was born!!

He is Christ, the LORD!!

No comments: