And He said unto them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature" - Mark 16:15












Sunday, December 19, 2010

Monday’s Life In Him – Keep Me

Happy Monday Everyone!
 
Who wants to join in “Monday's Life In Him”?
 
It’s easy…
Just grab this button below & post it somewhere either on your blog post or on your main page.
 
Then…
 
Write a post about HIM (Jesus)
 
Sometimes I just post a verse,
sometimes I share a short story
or sometimes I write a short study.
Either way… Let’s spread His Word and His Love!
 

Here is what I have for today:

Psalm 51:10-12

10 Create in me a pure heart, God,
       and make my spirit right again.
11 Do not send me away from you
       or take your Holy Spirit away from me.
12 Give me back the joy of your salvation.
       Keep me strong by giving me a willing spirit.

YOUR TURN!

Be sure to link up so we can visit you & read your post about Him!

No comments: