And He said unto them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature" - Mark 16:15












Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday’s Life In Him–Pure Heart

Happy Monday Everyone!
 
Who wants to join in “Monday's Life In Him”?
 
It’s easy…
Just grab this button below & post it somewhere either on your blog post or on your main page.
 
Then…
 
Write a post about HIM (Jesus)
 
Sometimes I just post a verse,
sometimes I share a short story
or sometimes I write a short study.
Either way… Let’s spread His Word and His Love!
 

Here is what I have for today:

Blessed are the pure in heart,
For they shall see God

Matthew 5:8 

I had a migraine the other night so I went to be super early. I let my son use my laptop. He likes mine more than his. I woke in the morning & got on to check my email… to find that he had changed my cursor. Has anyone ever done this? I used to a few years ago. But I am SO BUSY online that I don’t want my things played with. I was not too happy to see that my “arrow” was now changed into a blinking design. So at first I whined & complained. It’s a bit distracting. But then I sat & watched it. I noticed it blinked 3 times. The first time my cursor was a dove. The second time my cursor was a bible. And the third time my cursor scrolled these words: “God blesses those whose hearts are pure”.

I had to leave it.

I still haven’t been able to bring myself to search Google to see how to un-do this.

This hit me and has stayed with me as a reminder.

Pure in heart.

I want this daily reminder to keep my heart pure.

=====================================================

Now it’s your turn.

Write a post & link up so we can visit you.

 

No comments: