And He said unto them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature" - Mark 16:15












Saturday, March 12, 2011

“Dhimmitude”–You Better Know What This Means!

Hello everyone.

I feel the need to put a disclaimer in this post… even though this is MY site and MY opinion. There have been times where my view point is hated and that is ok with me. I had always planned on stating my viewpoint, my opinion and my understanding of scripture and doctrine… with the knowledge that it might be hated and opposed.

Over the past year since I have started this site, I have not had the time to write about a lot of the topics that I am passionate about. I write on 2 other sites and do a lot of other online work, along with my home daycare which keeps me tooooo busy.  I have mostly posted scripture here and not much more. I have posted scripture and doctrine that I believe to be true – even though some do not like it.

Now I am going to start posting things that are very controversial. I am not expecting this to be accepted or liked. I AM expecting opposition. That is fine. But I will post anyway.

So be prepared.

Prepared for this post… and prepared for the posts to follow.

I am open to discussion (If I have the time) and open to opinion. Any offensive attacks will be deleted considering I believe that I am right in what I post.

=======================================================

I received this in an email and I wanted to share:

DHIMMITUDE

This is VERY informative and will give you some INSIGHT as to WHERE the WORLD is going... please take a few minutes to read and verify this.  We as Christian Believers are seeing the LAST DAYS prophesies being FULFILLED each and every day.   

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit
of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he
know them, because they are spiritually discerned
."
1 Corinthians 2:14, KJV

New Word For The Day - "Dhimmitude" - What Does It Mean?

Obama used it in the health care bill.
Now isn't this interesting? It was used in the health care law.
Every day there's another revelation of what Obama is doing to our country.

 
Dhimmitude -- I had never heard the word until now. Type it into Google and start reading. Pretty interesting. It's on page 107 of the healthcare bill. I looked this up on Google and yep, it exists. It is a REAL word.


 Dhimmitude

Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-Muslim populations conquered through jihad. Specifically, it is the TAXING of non-Muslims in exchange for tolerating their presence AND as a coercive means of converting conquered remnants to Islam.

 
Obama Care allows the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia Muslim diktat in the United States. Folks, this is exclusively an Islamic concept under Sharia Law. So exclusive they had to make up an English word to define the concept. Why would our government start interjecting Sharia Law concepts into new broad and sweeping legislation like health care that would control the US population? ....Anyone?


Muslims are specifically exempted from the government mandate to purchase insurance, and also from the penalty tax for being uninsured. Islam considers insurance to be "gambling", "risk-taking", and "usury" and is thus banned. Muslims are specifically granted exemption based on this.

How convenient. So a Christian, will have crippling IRS liens placed against all of their assets, including real estate, cattle, and even accounts receivables, and will face hard prison time because they refuse to buy insurance or pay the penalty tax. Meanwhile, Louis Farrakhan and all other US Muslims will have no such penalty and will have 100% of their health needs paid for by the de facto government insurance. Non-Muslims paying a tax to subsidize Muslims. This is Sharia Law definition of... Dhimmitude.

This is not a Western Civilization concept.

Dhimmitude has two purposes: To enrich Muslims AND to drive conversions to Islam. "Sure, I'll be a Muslim if it means free health insurance and no taxes. Where do I sign, bro?"

This really is happening in your country. A fraction at a time.
Wake up America !


To check it out on Snopes click here: Health Insurance Exemptions.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/exemptions.asp

No comments: