And He said unto them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature" - Mark 16:15












Monday, June 6, 2011

God, Grant Me A Few More Hours in My Day Please!

Good Morning

I want to start off by saying how sad I am that I have fallen away from this blog! Every single day as I read and study, I think to myself, “Oh I want to write about this!” But then I am never able to make it to my computer. I have jotted down so many versus that I wanted to write about, but there are just not enough hours in the day.

We found a home and started to pack in March. Packing and moving in April took me away from writing. After the move, my daycare picked up. I have so many little one’s to watch during the daytime that I have no time to write here anymore. And to top if off, I am not able to end ‘work’ at a normal time. I unfortunately work into the second shift every night which takes me away from family & household work. I am finding myself doing laundry at 10pm because that is the time I finally have available after I take care of kid things, dinner… etc. Another issue with my lack of time, concerning writing – I write on 2 other blogs. One of them I get paid to write for and I am contracted. In order to keep my contract, I HAVE TO write a certain amount. *IF* I have time to write at the end of the night, it has to be for that site. Same with the other one. I need to keep my stats up on that one in order to be able to do product reviews… so I HAVE TO write there too. This blog has been the one to fall by the wayside. I wish God would grant me an extra 10 hours a day, haha. I now understand why  these families were so eager to take me as their daycare provider – my hours. Other providers close at 5pm. Now it all makes sense.

As for writing… I plan to get back on track.

For myself.

I love studying and sharing what I learn. God’s word amazes me every single day. I can pick it up and read the same scriptures that I have read a dozen times, but learn something new each and every time. I miss writing.

I need to start again.

For now I will  leave you with this:

1st John 4:19-21

19 We love because God first loved us.20 If people say, "I love God," but hate their brothers or sisters, they are liars. Those who do not love their brothers and sisters, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have never seen.21 And God gave us this command: Those who love God must also love their brothers and sisters.

I have seen much hate lately.

I think we need to re-evaluate the love we have for one another. Make sure we are walking in love, not hate. Hate makes a person so miserable and eats at them. Do we really want to feel that way?

No comments: