And He said unto them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature" - Mark 16:15












Thursday, September 16, 2010

Come Visit Me, I Am Waiting!

Hello to all my friends & hello  to anyone who is here visiting. I hope you enjoy it here & want to stay for a while! I will visit all who visit me, just leave me a comment & I will make my way over to your site  sometime during the weekend.
 
Make sure to come back in about a week or so to see my new blog design from Wacky Jacqui's Designs! She was having a special this week that I took advantage of & I can’t wait to see my new & improved blog :)
 
Have a great day!
mynewlifeasmom
Photobucket
New Friend Fridays
friday-follow badge

Trendy Treehouse Follow Me FridayBannerLifeasaWife BoostMyBlogFriday Only-The-Curious Photobucket My Wee ViewWell… I am not funny… but here is this one too :) I  wish I could be funny, but I’ll leave that up to my other half. He is funny enough for both of us :)

Here is a photo I think is funny. It looks like my preacher-man hubby  is drinking a beer at 8am while pushing Gracie in the stroller around the neighborhood… He’s not.  It’s a root beer. But I think it’s kinda funny :)DSC_0051
 

Here is a hop for blogs, facebook & twitter:Free Hot Samples - Freebies

 

Five Question Friday:
 
{aka 5QF}
Rules:
You answer 5 questions & then link up!
So here I go…
 

THE QUESTIONS:

1. What is the first nightmare you remember? I don’t discuss my nightmares. My nightmares are real.

2. Even if you're not a sports fan, what's your favorite sport to play/watch? Soccer! And volleyball :) Play! Why watch when you can play?

3. If you could pull off one piece of trendy fashion, what would you want it to be (jeggings, hats, thigh high boots, etc.)? I’ll take thigh high boots. My thighs are too big for these & I am too short. Just won’t work for me :(

4. Did you make good grades in school? No. I hated school. I blew off everything  until I was failing & then pulled my grades up to a D- just to pass the class. Not the smartest thing I ever did. I even took extra classes in HS to get it over with quicker. I graduated a semester early. That’s how much I hated it.

5. What magazines do you subscribe to? None at the moment. I have a weekly gossip mag. coming, but I did NOT subscribe to it. I don’t know why it’s coming, but I like it, lol. In the past: A few parenting mags, and Highlights for the kids.

YOUR TURN!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

How exciting! Can't wait to see the new design...

Have a great weekend!

Amy

Sassy Sites! said...

Thanks for being a part of the Sassy Sites blog hop! Happy Friday! xoxo

Marni @ Sassy Sites
http://sassysites.blogspot.com

Missy said...

Hi, I found your from the Sassy Sites blog hop.
A new look for the blog is so exciting! I'm trying to work on mine on my own and it's hard!

Unknown said...

Thank you for hopping and posting!
T♥