And He said unto them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature" - Mark 16:15












Saturday, March 26, 2011

Your Jesus is NOT My Jesus! PART 1

I have been very angry. So angry that I want to tell the whole world. I have been doing a lot of reading and studying lately on a certain topic, and what I have come across makes me sick to my stomach!

One of my ‘pet peeves’ is false doctrine. This is something that makes me want to stand on a sky scraper and yell to the whole world that it is a lie!

2nd Cor. 11:4

4For if he that comes preaching another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if you receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, you might well bear with him.

*** Paul is telling the Corinthians that they have tolerated these false apostles who had preached another gospel. Preaching another Jesus will bring forth another spirit! This spirit will bring forth another gospel!

I refuse to tolerate this willful ignorance!

I am so angry that you can show someone the truth and point out false doctrine and they do NOT care! WHY don’t they care?!? They are perverting MY JESUS!!!

If you change just a small portion of the scripture – then you are preaching ANOTHER JESUS. If you are speaking of another Jesus – then you are NOT speaking of MY JESUS.

So I am apologizing now – just in case I get too hyper. I am sorry if I get hyper and offend you, but I refuse to be sorry for pointing out the error in doctrine.

False doctrine is such an important thing to point out to me that I have made a tab up at the top of this page for it. So far, this page is empty. I just do not have the time to post here on this blog as I would like. I wish this was my full time job. I wish I had time to write all day long. But I don’t. I do plan on getting more posted.

====================================================

The Cross is a Place of Defeat?!?

  •  NO!  The cross is a place of defeat for Satan, but not for Jesus or believers. Jesus purposely went to the cross and He purposely laid down His life. Nobody TOOK it from Him! He laid it down voluntarily and willingly:  “They” say that Jesus was the biggest loser of the bible! This is sickening!

John 10:17-18

17  because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

18No man takes it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Jesus satisfied the demands of the broken law on every human being and He did it through His death on the cross. “IT IS FINISHED” = PAID IN FULL! His blood on the cross atoned for all sin. Jesus nailed the charges against us to His Cross. Satan had legal power to hold all men in captivity – but Jesus defeated him by His death on the cross.

Col. 2:14-15

14 having canceled the charge of our legal indebtedness, which stood against us and condemned us; he has taken it away, nailing it to the cross. 15 And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.

If you truly believe that the cross is a place of defeat for Jesus, than you are following another Jesus. You are not serving the same Jesus I am. MY JESUS defeated Satan on the cross. MY JESUS fulfilled the law on the cross. MY JESUS took the keys to death, hell and the grave away from Satan through His death on the cross. There is POWER in the name of JESUS. There is salvation in the name of Jesus. There is healing in the name of Jesus. There is answered prayers in the name of Jesus. Bondages are broken in the name of Jesus. In the name of Jesus, Satan and his demons have to flee.

The Resurrection is a Place of Victory?!?

  • So the cross is a place of defeat and the resurrection is the place of victory? Ummm, NO!
  • Paul said this:

1 Cor. 1:18

18 The teaching about the cross is foolishness to those who are being lost, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

Paul did NOT say, “For the preaching of the resurrection…”

Gal. 6:14

14 But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Again, Paul did NOT say, “save in the resurrection…”

So WHY do “teachers” and “preachers” do this? They throw the cross in the dirt while bragging of the resurrection. When Jesus died on the cross He said, “It is finished”. It was all completed at the cross!

Eph. 4:8

When He ascended on high,
He led captivity captive,
And gave gifts to men.

Jesus liberated these people before the resurrection.

Jesus Died Spiritually?

  • They” teach that Jesus become a sinner on the cross (hence, ‘a place of defeat’) – THIS IS UNSCRIPTURAL!
  • They” teach the Jesus, as a sinner, went to the burning side of hell where He suffered horribly for 3 days and 3 nights. Along with Satan and his demons celebrating the defeat of Jesus. – THIS IS UNSCRIPTURAL!
  • They” teach that at the end of the 3 days & nights, Jesus said, “It is enough", and that is when Jesus was then “born again” and resurrected from the dead. – THIS IS UNSCRIPTURAL! 
  • I read a book this past week where one of these “teachers” is saying that on the cross Jesus became a homosexual, a thief, a murderer, a drunkard, and so much more. – THIS IS UNSCRIPTURAL!
  • One of these “teachers” made this statement regarding these statements:

You won’t find it in the bible; it has to be revealed to your spirit

***If I can not find this in the bible, I REFUSE TO ACCEPT IT AS TRUTH!

Jesus Died Physically, NOT Spiritually!

  • Peter said,

1 Pet.3:18

18 For Christ also suffered once for sins (ON THE CROSS), the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive by the Spirit

Jesus was “put to death in the flesh” – He did not die spiritually. To die spiritually, one has to have unbelief in God which separates that person from God eternally (Jn. 16:8-11)

They” will argue and say that they do not teach that Jesus became a sinner on the cross – but a person does not need to be born again unless they are a sinner. MY JESUS WAS NOT A SINNER! YOUR Jesus may have been a sinner, but MY JESUS was Holy, harmless, undefiled, without spot and blemish, perfect and who knew no sin.

Heb. 7:25-26

25 Therefore He is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them.
26 For such a High Priest was fitting for us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and has become higher than the heavens;

In the Old Testament, the animal for the sacrifice had to be perfect, without spot and blemish (Ex. 12.5). God could not accept a polluted sacrifice. Jesus was made to take on our sin penalty, which His physical death on the cross. He offered Himself as a sacrifice. He did not become become a sinner. He was perfect, holy, without spot and blemish! He became a sin OFFERING.

2 Cor. 5:21

21 For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him

Isa. 53:10

10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise Him;
      He has put Him to grief.
      When You make His soul an offering for sin, 
     

Jesus could not have been an offering for sin, had He been a sinner. God could not accept a polluted sacrifice.

HELL?

Jesus did not go to the burning side of hell to suffer for His sins. He went to Paradise.

  • Paradise: (Lk. 16:19-31;  23:43) This was the non-burning place where the righteous people (including the Old Testament Saints) went when they physically died (before Christ died).
    • The righteous souls  were held captive by the devil against their will until Christ conquered death, hell and the grave. When Christ died he went down there & captured these souls & took them up to heaven with Him. Paradise is now empty! Righteous souls go  directly to heaven now at the time of their physical death.
    •  Before Christ’s death, righteous souls were held captive in hell. After His death righteous, saved, born again people are free to go immediately to heaven with Him!! 

Firstborn?

These “teachers” claim that Christ was born again in hell. THIS IS BLASPHEMY!

“They” teach this by using Rom. 8:29,

29 God knew them before he made the world, and he chose them to be like his Son so that Jesus would be the firstborn of many brothers and sisters.

The word ‘firstborn’ here means that Jesus was the One who made it possible for all men to be ‘born again’. NOT that He was the first be be born again!

Col. 1:18

18And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

Firstborn from the dead” means that His resurrections has made it possible for all believers to also be resurrected.

The Veil in the Temple

When Jesus died on the cross, the veil of the temple was torn in half (Mt. 27:51) meaning that redemption was now complete. From that time of His death, all people could come directly to God for salvation through Jesus instead of through the Old Testament sacrificial law. If Jesus had become a sinner and needed to become ‘born again’ – then that veil of the temple was torn in half prematurely.

When Jesus died, he spoke the words, It is finished: Father, Into Your hands I commend My Spirit” (Jn. 19:30; Lk. 23:46) – If Jesus had become a sinner, He would not have used the word “Father”. Sinners don’t call God, “Father”.

To suggest that Jesus had become a sinner is not only stupidity, but it is blasphemy!

My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?

  • When Jesus spoke the words,My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?” (Jn. 19:30, Lk. 23:46)There was a darkness over all of the Earth (Lk. 23:44).

During this 3 hour period of darkness – these “teachers” claim that Jesus became a lost sinner.

  • THE TRUTH? During this 3 hour time period, Jesus was bearing the sin of the world and taking the sin penalty (which was physical death). God could not look upon this. When Jesus died, this sin penalty was paid in full. This sin debt was finished & taken care of once and for all! And God could once again look at Him and help Him when He said the words, “Father; Into Your hands I commend My Spirit
  • Again, Jesus could not have referred to Him as Father if He had become a sinner.

=============================================

And now I want to know:

How have people been so ignorant to believe this junk?!?

The Word of God is SO CLEAR. HOW do people fall into false doctrine?

I am so angry that people take this lightly.

IGNORANCE!

WILLFUL IGNORANCE!

There is only ONE ABSOLUTE TRUTH and anything else is “another Jesus”.

Hosea 4:6

6 My people will be destroyed,
       because they have no knowledge.
    You have refused to learn,
       so I will refuse to let you be priests to me.
    You have forgotten the teachings of your God,
       so I will forget your children.

  • This ‘knowledge’ is the bible. The word of God.
  • The ‘lack of knowledge’ is not speaking of ignorance or not understanding the bible. This is speaking of WILLFUL REJECTION of the Word of God.

It wasn’t that they didn’t know –

It was that they didn’t want to know!

No comments: