And He said unto them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature" - Mark 16:15












Thursday, August 26, 2010

Friday Hopping!

Happy

Friday

Everyone!!

Come & meet me :)

Join me in these BLOG HOP’s

I love finding new blogs & meeting new people, don’t you?!?

Visit one or all of the blog hops below…

Leave a friendly comment…

Follow them if you like their blog… and maybe they will like you back :)

New Friend Fridays
friday-follow

badge


Trendy Treehouse Follow Me FridayBanner

LifeasaWife BoostMyBlogFriday
 
{aka 5QF}
Rules:
You answer 5 questions & then link up!
So here I go…

1. How many pets do you have? None right now. In the past we have had 3 dogs, a ferret, a ton of hermit crabs & some fish that I killed on purpose. I can’t wait to  get another dog, but we need to fence in our yard first. We are going to get a Lab & an English/American Bulldog mix – both puppies – at the same time. I can’t wait!!

2. If you could switch places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be? I do not think I can answer that one. Really. I guess I would pick someone who doesn’t have a busy schedule, and who doesn’t have any stress, or who has enough money not to stress, and someone who lives on the beach in a warm climate, who is super healthy & feels great! WHO IS THIS PERSON?

3. What is your favorite money saving tip? Don’t let your hubby keep cards in his wallet. Or cash. Seriously.

4. What do you want your kids to be when they grow up? Happy

5. What is your favorite quote? Well duh, “We Don’t Have It All Together… But Together We Have It All” – I do not know where this quote came from though. At the moment I am also liking, “If the kids are alive  at the end of the day, I’ve done my job” – Rosanne

 

So that’s me! I am looking forward to reading about all of you now. It takes me all weekend to pick a handful of blogs to visit (and/or follow)… so eventually within the next 3 days, you should see me :)

Happy hopping!

Have a great weekend! 

OH!!

Please head over to my post from yesterday… I am taking up donations for a family in need. Please Help If You Can! 

Find Details Here

Thank You!

4 comments:

Valery (CEO Wanna Be) said...

HI there just stopping by from the Boost my blog Friday stop by and say Hi and tell me why your smiling this Friday.
http://mom2fourandmore.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Love your blog. I'm a new follower. Love your saving money tip. So very true. :)

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

Thanks for linking up at Life as a Wife for FABULOUS FRIDAYS :)! Your blog is so lovely and I can feel Jesus here! So amazing! Enjoy your weeeknd!

Amy said...

Just starting this hopping business. Looks like you're a pro!

I'm about to head out-of-town, so I won't get a chance to answer your 5 questions today, but give me a poke at the beginning of the week when you're hopping around choosing which ones to follow and I will gladly tackle it then!

Blessings,
Amy
http://worshipwhileiwait.blogspot.com
http://gracefull-living.blogspot.com