And He said unto them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature" - Mark 16:15












Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thankful Thursday/Blog Hops

On my other blog…

We Don't Have It All Together

I do some meme’s  and blog hops. Today I am going to do this here also :)

It’s for a good cause!

And…  I could also use some more followers :)

First let’s do “Thankful Thursday” & “Tell Us Something Good”… and then I will post the Thursday Blog Hops I am participating in :)Thankful_Thursdays_Banner_Acorn_New  Tell Us Something Good

Thankful Thursday & Tell Us Something Good really are a perfect match! I have something good to tell & it just-so-happens to be something I am very thankful for!

I have been taking up donations for a family in need. I have only been accepting donations for 5 days so far & I have been able to collect  $240. Of course I was hoping for more like $500… but it is still enough to make a purchase for this family. There is an item I  am planning on buying & I will have this shipped to them. Any other money left over will be put on a gift card for them to purchase what ever they need.

If anyone reading this feels led to donate to this family you can do so here

If this button does not work contact me:

we_haveitall@yahoo.com

Now…

BLOG HOP THURSDAY!!

~Let’s meet some new people~

Bassgiraffe's Thoughts Thursday Blog HopObviously MARvelous

~Don’t forget to link up~

Have FUN

AND

HAPPY THURSDAY!!

3 comments:

Ron Cooper said...

Hi Danielle,

Following you from Talkative Thursday! Please follow me back on my new Facebook fan page or blog:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Inspire/338562522284?ref=ts

http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

Personal Finance Mama said...

Hi Danielle! You have a very cute blog!

http://www.familyofmovers.com (a family of 5 converting a school bus into a home to travel the country worshiping Jesus and building houses for those that are in need)

Jill said...

I'm stopping by via Thirsty Thursday and am now Following your blog :)

~ Jill
http://frugalplus.com/